1. Do not forget that the Ch. 17 Test is on Tuesday March 4, 2014. The study guide is below, make sure you read over it, check out the charts and graphs on the listed page #s (from the book - physical and online), and ask any questions on Monday if you have any. The Ch. 18 test will be a week from Tuesday (March 11, 2014) and the study guide will be posted soon.
2. Coach Durning and I would like to thank all of you for your fearlessness in doing your work (for those doing it) on the laptops! We are so proud that you are enhancing your skills, trying new things, and working on empowering yourselves to be a professional part of our digital age! For those who do their work on the laptops: make these notes, and all the work, yours. Don't be afraid to try different fonts, sizes, pics, charts, smart art, etc. because this stuff is for you! It is supposed to make you better and if you don't like bold sentences and tables, then don't forget that we encourage you to try new things and see what works for you!
3. Turning in Work/Completing Work: Overall most of our students come in, do their work, turn their work in, are awesome, and make coming to BHS fun every day! But there has been an increasing amount of people in our classes who are not coming in and doing the above. The # of people procrastinating, people literally playing games on their computers (or watching movies), and not turning in work is becoming problematic for all involved. You are not in class to play games and not do work. You are not in class to play games with people and cause headaches for your classmates and your teachers. If this message is directed to you: either fix this problem now or we are going to be getting rid of laptops in our classes. Be cool. Its not hard. Heed this warning.
4. Mintz's classes have started the Moment in Time Project. Durning's will shortly. We are very excited!
5. Mintz has to drop off his car (for repairs) and pick up a rental car on Monday at lunch and 5th period. Please know that I will not be around at lunch (for tutorials) but I will be around after school. Please let me know if you want any help in the afternoon and have a great, productive, rest of your weekend!