**UPDATED!!!** We are very sorry about this, and this will be explained in class, but this is the new study guide for the Ch. 18 Test. Upside, no textbook page numbers and most is exactly the same (it might not look the same now but what you're studying is).
1. People to Know: Albert Einstein, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Adolf Hitler, Rosie the Riveter
2. Definitions to Know: Island-Hopping, Kamikazes, Internment (and who it affected), the Holocaust, Manhattan Project, Enola Gay, D-Day, A-Bomb, Potsdam Conference, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Zoot-Suit Riots
3. _________ attacked Poland, starting WW2.
4. The Great Depression was ended by WW2 era ____________
World War 2, African Americans, women, and Mexican Americans found new
opportunities in ________________
6. WW2 was a truly ___________ war
7. Why did the US enter WW2 in 1941? ________________
8. Allied Powers included: ___________, _____________, ____________
9. Axis Powers included: ___________, _____________, ____________
10. How many terms did FDR serve as POTUS? ________