Total Pageviews

Friday, November 29, 2013

Upcoming for the Rest of the Fall Semester

1. Please make sure that you review your Ch. 11 notes. There will be a test on Tuesday (a study guide will be posted shortly).

2. For the Final (which will be covering Chapters 5-12), the best thing that you can do right now is review your notes starting in Ch. 5. Your textbook (physical or online) will come into play shortly (many of the charts, maps, and pics from chapters 5-12 will be on the test). I am working on the study guide and you will receive it sometime next week.

3. Please let me know if you have any questions or need to turn in any work. I am missing quite a few Ch. 11 Packets (I am also currently working on grades). If you owe me any work, or are in need of any assistance, please let your teacher know ASAP!!! Don't let your grade fall apart for any reason.

4. I hope that everyone is in the midst of a great Thanksgiving break!!! We are all in need!

5. See y'all on Monday (be ready to work)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.