- Make sure that you check your GradeSpeed and make sure there are no missing assignments
- Make sure you have your Ch. 1 Notes and the Ch. 2-4 Packets
- Make sure you are working on the highlighting/underlining and please ask if you have any questions
- The packets are due Thursday, which is more than enough time to complete (I've already had a few people complete it all and turned them in)
- Don't forget that I'm always available @lunch and after school for questions, news watching, or just to talk if any issues are being had - please take advantage if needed
- The Chs. 1-2 Quiz is Tuesday Sept. 17 and the Chs. 3-4 Quiz is Tuesday Sept 24
- We start Ch. 5 on Monday, with a little review for the 1st quiz, and getting back to some STAAR prep
- I've been very proud of my students so far, a little talky (except 2nd), but everyone's been pretty wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better start to the year!
All good, make sure that you're good to go, and let's close the 1st half of this grading cycle in a great way!