Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome to the 2013-2014 School Year!

To my new students: Welcome to the new school year and welcome to place that you will get lots of class, and school, news and updates. There will be a lot to discuss this year, but this blog will be used to tell you what's going on in class, when assignments are due, when tests and quizzes are, and any other general news. If you ever need me I am in room #306 and my email is smintz@houstonisd.org (I get my email on my phone so you will be able to easily reach me). I will be adding posts shortly about what's coming up starting August 26, but until then, enjoy the rest of your summer and get ready for a great school year!
P.S. In advance, welcome to the best class offered at BHS! Best in the World, trust!
P.P.S. If you like technology, you will immensely enjoy this school year, and if you don't, it might not be as fun (sorry more on this later). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.