Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 1, 2013

1 Week To Go...

The regular portion of the 2012-2013 school year is now done! What an interesting year this has been! Next week, our final week, is dedicated to finals. Here's the schedule:
Monday: Periods 2 and 5
Tuesday: Periods 3 and 7
Wednesday: Periods 4 and 6
Thursday: Periods 1 and 8

Make sure that you review your study guides (it has EVERYTHING you need to know)! There were some people who did not turn in the study guide or do the final essay, so make sure that you check your GradeSpeed and come prepared. I know everyone is tired, but you have just 4 days left. Do great work and make me proud! Have a great weekend and let's have 1 last great week together!

P.S. Thanks to all who got their work turned in on time and helped me organize and trash some stuff on Friday! Very appreciated and I thank you all lots!!!

P.P.S. I cannot wait to see my classroom with a SMARTBOARD in it!!! :)

P.P.P.S. Email me if you need anything to help you get ready for the FINAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.