Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Friday March 22, 2013

To my classes: On Friday March 22 I am going to visit my ailing grandmother in Detroit, MI and I will be absent from school. I do not miss school often (this will be the 1st day I miss this year) and under normal circumstances I wouldn't take an entire day off :( but it is what it is. You will be working on Ch. 21 stuff that day. There will be no Ch. 20 Test this upcoming week (though something little might "pop" up), the Ch. 20 Test will be on Tuesday March 26, 2013, with exams for Chs. 21, 22, and 23 the following 3 Tuesdays. I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable Spring Break (I am!!!)! Make sure the Ch. 20 Notes are completed by Monday March 18, 2013. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.