Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thoughts From the Last Couple of Days

I am delighted to report that I have seen a lot of great work accomplished so far this week! The Written portion of the Finals submitted have almost all been perfect (minus some slight grammatical errors - though none huge worries)! But there is still many who owe me at least one of old work, outlines, Final papers, Ch. 12 packets, Ch. 12 quiz, and working on the Final Review. This needs to be as completed as possible tomorrow (Wed). We are on a strict schedule with Finals coming up and if any extra help is needed, I am available at lunch and after school EVERY DAY!!! No excuses and no procrastination! We are so close to done and relaxation! Do the great work that I know, and you know, that you can do! :)
P.S. Food Club: Awesomeness with that cake! Good to celebrate us and a slight early b-day present for me :)
P.P.S. Madelline (thanks for the paint assist), Rabika (and her sister) (thanks for the grading assist), Lizbeth, Vanessa, Irma, Stephen, Roy, and Shaina (thanks for helping me clean in one way or another) all are applauded by me for their help this week (Just in case: if I have forgotten to list anyone - please yell at me in class and I will add you - sorry). To anyone that has helped me of late: thank you! I am very appreciate to all of the great things my students do to help make my classes great (or at least good).
P.P.P.S. I am offering up the opportunity for a student created (within reason) extra credit for the 1st extra credit opportunity for next semester. If you have any interest in coming up with an idea, meet with me at lunch or after school and/or after school. The top 3 ideas, as decided by me, will be put up for a vote by the students. I hope to hear some good ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.