Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 5 Recap and Week 6 Happenings After Tues.

Another interesting week in the books! We prepared for our debates, finished Chapter 5, and started Chapter 6. I saw a lot of good work and I hope to see a lot more this week!
This week will be the last week of our 1st 6-weeks! Wow, the time flies quick! This week we will present our debates, take the Ch. 5 Test, and learn about Industrialization, inventors, big business, and all the rest of Ch. 6. You will need your textbook Wednesday and Thursday.
All week, except for Tuesday, I will be showing The Avengers in my room during lunch. I thought it would be good to show something fun during the last week of our 1st 6-weeks. Hope to see you there!
If you like food, like to talk about, blog about, and enjoy food, join the Food Club. We meet every Tuesday and soon will be sampling, discussing, and writing about the great foods of our wonderful city! Dues are $10 and we will be doing some really fun things! Please let me know if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.