Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

US HIST: Week of April 23-27, 2012

Its finally time: TAKS week is here. I will discuss more about testing in a post that will be above this. As far as US History goes here is our week: Monday - Chapter 25 Quiz (bring your textbook and you will be happy), Tuesday - we will start our final two chapters (26-27), Wednesday-Thursday - we will go over TAKS stuff to ensure that you have all the knowledge you need to do amazing on TAKS, and Friday we will have one day of relaxation after all of your testing (we will view and discuss something fun). I know that this will be a long week, that will be exacerbated by the short after testing schedule, but please come to class good to go. We do have to continue to move forward as FINALS are a month a way. Do not forget that the 3 TAKS practice packets are due Thursday and that you need to show me a draft of your outline for the written portion of the finals (May 1, 2012) before then. Do not hurt your grades by procrastinating on these (they are supposed to be easy completion grades). Make sure you get good rest and sharpen your #2 pencils!
Thanks again to all those who purchased class shirts! I hope that you enjoy and I thank you for indulging me on this (I have accomplished a big dream with all of you). If you would like one (I will be writing a post about this soon), please let me know - I have a few left and would love for everyone to have one! Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.