Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

US HIST: Work for the Week of April 2-5, 2012

This week we will be working on Chapter 24: The Vietnam War. We will continue to take notes, but this week the objective is to talk through the main issues presented in the chapter as a class and in groups (less writing and more (PRODUCTIVE) talking. Next week I will also be collecting money ($12.00) for those who wanted a class shirt (I hope you told me if you wanted one - I thought more would be ordered). Do not forget that next that next Thursday (the 5th) is the final day of this 6-weeks. If you have any missing work that you would like me to grade, please get it to me ASAP! My grade book is nearly closed - make sure you get all the points you should have (there's still a large amount of missing work - check your GradeSpeed). Many people have been doing great work lately! Your teacher has been impressed! Please continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.