Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

US HIST: Work for the Week of Feb 27-March 2, 2012

We will finish Chapters 19-20 worksheets and take a quiz on them (Monday-Tuesday; for P. 7 - Wednesday - because of the Program we are going to see). We will then really get into the meat of Chapter 21. We will do some reading, some writing, look at a PowerPoint, see some clips, and continue to do good work. If you owe me any work (and there are a few people who do), please get it to me ASAP! I have some wholes in the grade book that I would like filled with a better grade than a 0. Remember, the more work you do in class, the less you'll have to do at home! Remember, I'm always around if needed. Please let me know if you need ANY level of assistance. I'm always happy to help! Let's get a lot of good work done during these 2 weeks before Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.