Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Helpful Thoughts to Keep in Mind 2/24/2012

Do not forget your books for the upcoming book checks. It is by far the easiest grade offered and I hope that no one misses out (if you are absent book check will be the day that you come back). To my US HIST: we will be working on worksheets tomorrow (extra bonus for those who bring there books - they will massively help you on the work sheets!!!). ECON: we will check stocks, work on the book work, work on apartment projects, and discuss all that is our economics class. I am excited to see your projects! P.S. If you want to attempt to design the class shirt (we are going to really do this if the interest is there) I will award extra credit to participants and a massive prize to the winner! Let me know ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.