Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blog Extra Credit...

US HISTORY (Due by Tuesday Feb 28, 2012 for +3 on Tuesday's 19/20 Book work QUIZ): On a piece of paper write your NAME, DATE, and PERIOD and title it 19/20 EXTRA CREDIT. Write a short paragraph on what you think the most important aspect of what we have learned in Chapters 19-20 and its importance. I will not ask for this, it is up to you to get it to me.

ECON (Due by Thursday March 1, 2012 for +5 on next Tuesday's, March 6, 2012, TEST): On a piece of paper write your NAME, DATE, and PERIOD and title it 4-6 EXTRA CREDIT. In a paragraph, tell me the most important thing you learned from the chapters and its importance OR tell me about your experience with the apartment project (ie what did you learn about prices, do you only like expensive things, can you currently afford to move out on your own, etc). I will not ask for this, it is up to you to get it to me.

***There will be an extra credit after school movie offered this week and next week (the week after is Spring Break). Ask me the time and place if you would like to receive extra credit and enjoy a good movie!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.