Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Sick...

To my wonderful students: I'm sick. I'm doing my best to be 100% for tomorrow, but I have been unable to finish everything this weekend. I apologize for that and will have your grades posted (everything is graded) on GradeSpeed shortly. There will be no homework slips tomorrow But in short here's the work:
US HIST: WHO/WHAT/WHERE/WHEN/WHY/HOW for sections 4-5 of Chapter 10 and section 4-5 reviews. This will be, along with last week's work, is what to study for the Chapter 10 quiz.
GOV: The Primary Source reading, court case reading, and the section review for Chapter 13. Do not forget that the Presidential Project is due Friday. There will not be much class time this week to work on it, so make sure that you keep up.
Thanks for the continued hard work of my students. So many have stepped up and done great work. Make sure you keep up because we have lots to do before FINALS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.