Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

WELCOME TO MY CLASS BLOG for US HISTORY and GOVERNMENT

Hello to students, parents, and anyone else who reads this. This blog will be used to keep all important updates about my US HISTORY and GOVERNMENT classes at Bellaire High School. I will include information about upcoming classwork, homework, projects, due dates, supplies needed for class, PowerPoints, videos, as well as links to additional information, how to conduct research, how to write research papers, and anything else needed for the success of my students. I will post information as often as I can. Please also EMAIL ME if you need any additional info or questions to be answered. Please enjoy this blog as it is meant to enhance all of my classes and be a resource for students, and anyone else, to use if they feel lost. To a great year of US HISTORY and GOVERNMENT at Bellaire HS!!! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.